WITH THE CREATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, OR USE OF Sell That Cell’S WEBSITE(S), YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE CONDITIONS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME AND TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON BEING POSTED. PLEASE CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE EACH TIME YOU USE THE SITE TO ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY AMENDMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT USE Sell That Cell’S SITE OR ITS SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE IS UNDERSTOOD AS YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF ALL CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY UPDATES WITH EVERY USE OF THE SITE, AS WE WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING ANY UPDATES.
- Sell That Cell reserves the right to terminate or suspend your use of our site and services if any portion of the terms and conditions are violated, or for any other reason we deem necessary, at our discretion.
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of using our site and services.
- You are the legal owner of any device sold to us, or you have written consent from the owner to sell the device on their behalf.
- Device is not leased by any person, company, or entity.
- Device must have valid and visible IMEI number for verification. Any device without an IMEI number will be subject to return.
- Sell That Cell may request documentation or proof of ownership at any time during the transaction, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- Any device sold to Sell That Cell will be authentic and legitimate. Any counterfeit devices received will not be accepted and may be turned over to the proper authorities.
- Device must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, statutes, regulation and ordinances, including, but not limited to, all import and export laws.
Valuation and Acceptance
- Sell That Cell will, at its sole discretion, determine which devices received are eligible for purchase, recycling, or donation, and which devices are rejected and returned to the customer.
- If your device is not accepted, for any reason, or is found to be in a condition other than the condition you selected, we will contact you with an updated offer amount. You may accept this new offer and we will process your payout, or you may decline the updated offer and request that we return your device to you. If you are requesting for your device to be returned, please let us know if you require a signature confirmation for your delivery. We are only responsible for your device while it is in our possession. Once your device is accepted by the United States Postal Service, we are no longer responsible for any device(s) returned which may be lost or damaged in transit.
- If we do not receive a response to our attempts to contact you with your updated offer or your notice of rejection, any device deemed not acceptable by Sell That Cell will be held for a period of no less than (30) days from the date of first attempted contact. If we do not receive a response from you within this time-frame, your device may be recycled, donated, or discarded and no longer eligible for return.
- Amount initially offered is valid for (14) days from the date generated. Prices are updated regularly; if your device is not received by Sell That Cell within the (14) day window, amount offered may be updated to reflect current pricing that is displayed on the site.
- Any offer made by Sell That Cell is non-transferable and is not redeemable by any other person or entity.
Inspection and Changes to Amount Offered
- Upon receipt of your device, we will begin our 30-point inspection process to test functionality and condition of the device as well as the accuracy of the make, model, capacity, ESN status, and any other description selections made.
- IMEI number may be checked using multiple sources to verify eligibility for use. If your device is found to be ineligible for activation, we will message you and provide instructions on how you can contact your carrier to address this issue. If you are unable to resolve any issues with your device’s IMEI number, your offer amount may be subject to change.
- All accounts relating to devices must be removed before payment can be made. These may include, but are not limited to, Apple iCloud accounts, Google accounts, Samsung accounts, etc. If your device is found to still have one of these accounts attached to it, we will provide instructions on how to remove the device from your account. If you are unable to remove any account associated with the device, your offer amount is subject to change and an updated offer will be made. If you do not wish to accept this updated offer, you may decline and we will return your device free of charge. If you accept this updated offer, we will process your payment within 2 business days. If you do not respond within 5 business days, the offer will be accepted automatically and payment will be made within 2 business days to the payment account you initially selected.
- Any device found to have signs of water damage may be subject to a change in amount offered.
- Any device found to be missing parts, pieces, or components may be subject to a change in amount offered.
- Any accessories selected for inclusion with your device must be received with your device, or your amount offered is subject to change.
- Any device showing signs of internal damage, caused by a person or previous repair will be subject to a change in amount offered (i.e. a device with broken internal cables, connectors, or other parts).
- Sell That Cell reserves the right to adjust, retract, alter, or cancel any offered amount at any time during the transaction for any reason, including, but not limited to: (a) device is received in a cosmetic condition differing from the condition selected. (b) device is crushed, bent, missing parts, or has water damage or other internal damage that was not disclosed. (c) any attribute selected during the condition selection process is inaccurate, including, but not limited to: wrong model, wrong carrier, or wrong storage capacity. (d) device is received by Sell That Cell more than 14 days after date the offer was initially generated.
- Device owner will have up to 7 days to respond to an updated offer. If offer is neither accepted nor rejected after 7 days, the updated offer will automatically be accepted and payment will be made by Sell That Cell in the form you selected initially during checkout within 2 business days.
- Sell That Cell will notify you by email when your device has been received. We will inspect the device and notify you within 2 business days of either confirmation of payment, or with an updated offer if your device’s condition differed from the expected description.
- The 2 business day window for payment applies only to devices that are received in the exact condition that they were described and with correct payment details submitted. If your device’s condition differs from the selected condition category, we will have to notify you with your updated offer and wait for your response. If your payment details are incorrect, or not provided, your payment may be delayed.
- The 2 business day window for payment is a guideline we strive to hit. We do not guarantee this window, as external factors outside of our control may cause delays.
- Sell That Cell offers several payment options. One or more of these payment options may not be accessible at the time we process your payment. If there are any issues making your payment, we will contact you to arrange alternate payment options.
- Any payment made by check will be sent via USPS first-class mail.
- We are not responsible for any charges or fees imposed on your payment by a third-party (i.e. PayPal fees, bank fees, etc.)
- When using Sell That Cell’s site and services, you are required to use accurate personal information including name, email, address, payment information, etc.
- Sell That Cell may or may not contact you via phone. Email is our standard method of communication and we are not responsible for emails not received, filtered, or blocked by your account or host.
- By using Sell That Cell’s site and services, you are acknowledging that you have adequate access to the internet, a United States Postal Service office, and anything else necessary to conduct a transaction within our normal expected processes.
- It is your duty to keep your email and payment info up-to-date. We are not responsible for emails not received or payments sent to wrong accounts.
- Sell That Cell may not be held liable for any errors in communication due to anything outside of our immediate control.
Transfer of Ownership
- Your acceptance of an offer is binding and final. You may not reverse your decision later and we are not obligated to return any device once payment has been made. Once the device inspection has begun, we are unable to return your device or data for any reason and will not be held liable for any lost data.
- If an offer of $0.00 has been accepted (signaling that you wish for us to recycle your device) we will not be responsible for anything that happens to your device or data henceforth.
- If your device is reported lost or stolen, or has an insurance claim filed against it, or any issues arise with your device’s IMEI number affecting its ability to function properly, your payment may be contested and returned to us for breach of contract.
- It is your responsibility to remove any and all personal data from any device sent to Sell That Cell. We are not responsible for any data or information left on your device. If your device has not been fully erased when we receive it, we will do so if the model and condition of the device allows us to do so conveniently. Although our standard practice is to ensure the deletion of all data on any device received, the condition of some devices may not allow for that. By selling your device, you release Sell That Cell or any other entity to any claim on the device, the data, or any information obtained from your device.
- Sell That Cell is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered due to any personal information or data that is not properly erased from any device.
- Your device must be received by Sell That Cell within 14 days to qualify for the offer initially made. Any device received after 14 days from date the quote was generated, will be subject to current pricing on the site on the day it is inspected.
- Whether you ship your device yourself, with the prepaid label, or request packaging from us, it is your responsibility to package your device safely and to protect it during shipment. Neither Sell That Cell nor any other person or entity will be held responsible for lost items during shipping. If you wish to purchase additional insurance for your package, you may do so at your own discretion and expense.
- In the event you would like to have your device sent back to you, we can do so free of charge as long as you request this before payment has been initiated. If your device is found to be reported lost or stolen, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. We will not be liable for any device lost or damaged during the return shipping process. Please let us know if you would like to pay for signature confirmation or insurance for your return shipment.
- Sell That Cell values your privacy. We will never sell your personal data to anyone. We may retain info to use for future contact with you. We will not share your personal information with anyone unless it is directly related to the buyback process (i.e. providing your shipping information to the USPS to send prepaid shipping materials to you)
- We are legally obligated to cooperate with any and all law-enforcement investigations. If requested, we may turn any device and your information over to the appropriate authorities.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with access to the full functionality of our site, to communicate with you about our services and promotions, and to monitor your usage of the site so that we can better understand and improve our customers’ experience. We generally do not disclose personal information to third parties except as necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or to investigate a crime. We may disclose personal information to trusted third party contractors who assist us in running the site or partners instrumental to the process or transaction, as long as said partners have similar policies or an agreement with us for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the data. We may occasionally share aggregated information (in a way that does not actually identify your information personally). This information includes, but is not limited to data such as your IP address and browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and the configuration used, as well as any information submitted through or obtained by your interaction with the site or with our partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to a buyer or other party in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sell That Cell’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sell That Cell about our Website users is included in the transfer of assets
- You agree to indemnify and hold Sell That Cell, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees), made by any third party due to, connected to, or arising out of your violation or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. Sell That Cell reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control at your expense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with Sell That Cell's defense of such claims.
- In no event shall Sell That Cell or its owners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents or contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential compensatory, or punitive damages, loss of data, income or revenue, loss of property, damage to property, or any other claims by you or any third parties with respect to your transaction with Sell That Cell.
- The terms and conditions listed on this page are full and absolute. They supersede any other verbal, written or other agreement or understanding between you and Sell That Cell.
- If a court of law declares any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired with regards to validity, legality, or enforceability.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, The United States of America, and any other international laws that may apply for international transactions.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
- Except as otherwise noted, all materials contained in this site, including without limitation to, the Sell That Cell logo and other Sell That Cell trademarks, are the property of Sell That Cell and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws, all rights reserved. You may use materials obtained from this site for the permitted purposes set forth in these Terms and Conditions. All rights reserved. Any other use is prohibited.